QNB Finansinvest is committed to the confidentiality of customer information it obtains or stores, in accordance with its legal intermediary institution approach and customer-oriented service philosophy based on the following basic principles.
- Information required for performance of intermediary operations and services provided is obtained from our customers and stored.
- Customer information may not be shared with any third parties or organizations without their consent unless a legal obligation is imposed.
- Customer information may be disclosed as per legal regulations if required by the regulatory institutions, law and enforcement authorities QNB Finansbank is bounded by.
- Necessary security measures on information systems are taken to prevent unauthorized access to customer information.
- Access to customer information by the QNB Finansinvest personnel is governed based on the segregation of duties principle, with the most restricted authorization level required to perform the works.
- Our customers and prospects may unsubscribe from e-releases by clicking “Please click here to unsubscribe” link at the bottom of each e-mail sent or by applying to QNB Finansinvest branches.
- Information collected on QNB Finansinvest servers is used solely by QNB Finansinvest for periodic campaign activities, development of promotional activities tailored for customer profiles and “classification” activities aiming at prevention of spams and unsolicited e-mails.
- Weekdays: You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any of your questions between 09:00 and 18:00.